August 23, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
To learn more and register, call George Walker @ 310.990.9003. Host: S Nelson.
Speaker: James Bandrowski
CREATE AND IMPLEMENT BREAKTHROUGH STRATEGIES
In this highly active session, Bandrowski gives a five-step process for creating and implementing winning strategies and achieving breakthroughs in performance. To kick off the session, he facilitates a discussion of what the members believe does and doesn’t work in strategic thinking and execution. Using this input, he presents in a highly interactive way the five-step creative planning process and a selection from over fifty strategic thinking techniques based on the needs of the participants. Numerous real-world examples are used. In the last part of the session, the heart of the strategic thinking process is applied to an issue or opportunity common to the group, or to one a member has on which everyone can contribute.
- How to get insights into a company’s strategic situation and industry.
- Overcome obstacles to achieving goals.
- Take creative leaps “out of the box”.
- Turn wild ideas into attractive options.
- Make strategic decisions.
- Develop a compelling strategy and vision.
- Develop a winning market positioning and minimize risk.
- How to launch, reinforce, and monitor strategies in a way that gets an organization excited to implement.
Biography: Jim Bandrowski, founder and president of Strategic Action Associates, has twenty years of experience helping companies in a wide variety of industries successfully create and implement breakthrough strategies. His clients include Disney, Kodak, HP, Chevron and many other large and small companies. Jim is author of CORPORATE IMAGINATION–PLUS: Five Steps To Translating Innovative Strategies Into Action. Entrepreneur Magazine stated: “This book is for those wanting new momentum in their industries.”