Vistage Research Center Resource for Business Leadership, Coaching, and CEOs
- Future-proof talent: What matters to tomorrow’s workforce matters todayby Anne Petrik on September 22, 2023 at 6:00 pm
We know you’re feeling it. What can you do to compete in this climate to find new talent and retain your workforce without breaking the bank? It’s not just about the money. Identifying what makes your workplace and culture unique... The post Future-proof talent: What matters to tomorrow’s workforce matters today appeared first on Vistage Research Center.
- 6 frequently asked questions about artificial intelligence CEOs need to answerby tessa-newell on September 20, 2023 at 7:55 pm
In previous reports on artificial intelligence, collected data showed that the use of artificial intelligence (AI) among SMBs focused on business operations. In our most recent Vistage CEO Confidence Index report, analysis revealed that the primary application of AI has... The post 6 frequently asked questions about artificial intelligence CEOs need to answer appeared first on Vistage Research Center.
- 4 signs you should consider a career change as an executiveby Vistage Staff on September 18, 2023 at 11:40 pm
In every executive’s journey, a moment will arise where the path forward becomes less clear, signifying that a career change may be necessary. Here, Vistage Chairs Marty Stowe and Jim Walsh identify the signs indicating when it’s time to move... The post 4 signs you should consider a career change as an executive appeared first on Vistage Research Center.
- 6 steps to an ideal employee experienceby Kathleen Quinn on September 15, 2023 at 1:55 am
“Engaging” employees is not enough in today’s work environment. We now understand that people want the best possible “employee experience” (EX) you can provide. EX is the soul of a workplace community, reflecting the heart and values of the CEO... The post 6 steps to an ideal employee experience appeared first on Vistage Research Center.
- Adam Grant: Why every leader needs a challenge networkby Anne Petrik on September 12, 2023 at 3:50 pm
It’s common for CEOs and business leaders to rely on support networks to address their challenges and pain points. However, according to organizational psychologist and New York Times bestseller author Adam Grant, these networks often consist of “cheerleaders” who only... The post Adam Grant: Why every leader needs a challenge network appeared first on Vistage Research Center.
- Why empathetic leadership matters for CEOsby Vistage Staff on September 11, 2023 at 3:26 pm
Workplace culture, whether good or bad, starts at the top — which is why it’s so crucial for CEOs to be conscious of their leadership styles. Terms like empathetic leadership are more than just a buzzword. For Vistage speakers Bob... The post Why empathetic leadership matters for CEOs appeared first on Vistage Research Center.