There’s a razor thin line between making and losing millions and your business success doesn’t guarantee your online success. After working with hundreds of prestigious clients and presenting to 90+ Vistage groups, Heather has distilled 14 years of Internet and search marketing know how to rapidly identify common mistakes and provide essential tools and solutions needed to fix businesses online presence including web sites, search engine optimization, content marketing and more.
Participants brought their laptops and jumped into a session with real life tools of the trade to understand and set online strategy for their own businesses. Heidi shared how to keep internet marketing professionals accountable for their investment in online initiatives. Heather’s easy, non-technical style has wide appeal to audiences interested in growing their business and improving online marketing results quickly.
This high content, fun program based on the Heather’s book Marketing Espionage pulled back the curtain on industry secrets and revealed how to:
- Understand why “Intel Strategies” are not covert, but industry best practices for developing a winning online marketing plan.
- Spy on yourself and discover where you stand with Google right now
- Tap the psyche of the searcher to stop guessing and start connecting meaningfully with customers who are ready to buy.
- Gain a significant competitive edge by discovering your competitors’ online strategy
- Go undercover to conduct advanced keyword research for the right phrases to get found fast.
- Create a content strategy that connects with and converts customers
- Learn top nontechnical strategies any business can implement to improve Findability.
Value received by the South Bay Vistage members:
- Immediate Reports and Takeaways to use in their own businesses
- In session research and tools helped the business owner hold the professionals in their businesses accountable.
- Hands on experience in using essential online marketing tools of the pro’s to get ahead and they love getting their hands dirty.
- United the CEO/Executives online vision with real world, tactical implementation for key members to execute for an overall coordinated effort.
- Uncovered who really is their online competition, ran reports on their web sites and set plans to dominate their industry over their competitors
- Executive Checklists to help prevent “bad days” when internet problems arise and how to prevent them in the future.
- A COMPREHENSIVE handout that to share with executives teams, marketing managers and anyone responsible for online marketing to set strategy fast.
- Members can come back at the next meeting and report changes they have made to their online presence and take real accountability for what they learned in session.